Saturday 18 May 2013

WordPress Family Award

WordPress Family Award

A huge thanks to Adeline for thinking of me for this award. Adeline is such an inspiring sister who lives out and mirrors the love of Jesus around the world. Please check out her blog "Dancing In The Storm" and be blown away with how God works in and through her life!

A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:

"This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/"

Rules:

  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
  4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
  5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.

Adeline has already listed a few of the people I was going to nominate (you know who you are!) :) So I will continue to add 10 more who have truly made me feel loved, encouraged and part of this amazing WordPress Family.

My nominees

  1. The Most Excellent Way
  2. Wannabephotographer87
  3. thinkinaboutjesus
  4. Peace Of My Heart
  5. Nancy Loderick's Blog
  6. Diary of a person being human
  7. Simplyenjoy
  8. Fragrant Grace
  9. Unwalled
  10. Heavenlyraindrops

Once again I need about 200 more blogs to nominate! :)

📖 Verse 4 2day! 

Romans 12:5 (NIV)
so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment