Sunday 31 March 2013

Oooooooo He Has Risen! :D

HAPPY EASTER!!!

πŸ“– Verse 4 2day!

Matthew 28:6(NLT)
He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying.

Quote 4 2day πŸ’¬ 

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
[Jesus Christ - John 11:25, 26]


Ooooo he has risen! :D

 

Another Quote 4 2day πŸ’¬ 

"Easter says you can put truth in the grave but it won't stay there."
Clarence W. Hall

πŸ™ Prayer 4 2day! 

"Jesus, you have overcome death
And conquered every fear I could imagine
Help me to live each day remembering that You are alive
That You are bigger than anything or any situation
And that Your power is real
Jesus, you're my hero and I'm walking with you.
Amen."

Description

Sorry but this is the only photo I could find in my Library that helps show joyful faces! :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment