Tuesday 25 September 2012

My Testimony!

If you speak to God in private, He will speak through you in public.

This Quote really helped me last Sunday when Phil at Church asked me to share a little of my Testimony to the congragation. I was terrified as i have never spoke in front of anyone before and i have not shared my story in public before, and as i havn't been at this church a year yet not many people knew me. After Praying lots i checked my twitter feed just before church and this quote was tweeted by Nicky Gumbel. 

I only just managed to get through my talk without breaking down and it was received well too. They now want me to get "My Testimony" written down so they can share it in the local magazine. I also hope to share it on here too with a separate Testimony page.


No comments:

Post a Comment